1. The London Women’s Racing Time Trial Series is open to any female cyclist who is at least 12 years of age on 01/03/19. British Cycling Cat 2 and above racers are welcome to take part in the Time Trial Series, however they will not be eligible to participate in the Road/Crit series.
2. The Series comprises seven events organised by CTT affiliated clubs. If for any reason the organising club does not hold an event as planned, or if necessary for any other reason (for example, a postponement due to roadworks or bad weather), an alternate event has been selected. Any change will be communicated to Series participants by email, through the Series website and through social media.
3. Competitions for individuals will be held based on the points scored in various categories in each event. There will also be a team competition. Each rider will automatically compete in all the competitions for which they are eligible.
4. League organizers will assign riders to categories for the purposes of this series based on their reported PB time when registering. Categories are Aero 1, Aero 2, Road Bike and Road Bike Vet.
6. Following each event, points will be awarded as follows:
((Number of Series participants you beat or equal + 1) ÷ (number of finishing Series participants)) x 100
7. Prizes will be awarded to the fastest rider in each category at the end of the series:
8. A London Women’s Racing TT Series Team Prize will be awarded at the end of the series. The team competition will be based on the aggregate TT series points of the best three riders in each club best three points scores (as used in the fastest rider competition). The team with the largest aggregate score will be the winning team.
9. If a Series participant receives a penalty for starting a Series event later than her allocated start time, the Series organisers will discount that penalty in calculating the points allocations for that event, and for the series overall. This will not affect the result of the event, and any deduction from the event result will be at the discretion of the event organiser.